Monday, June 1, 2009

What will we say to the masses?

thinking cramp Pictures, Images and Photos Well after careful deliberation and sleepless hours I have come up with a solution. One of the most difficult things to put together is the content of a radio broadcast. Once again Paul and Young Ron's influence has rubbed off on me. I was personal thinking of a mix of music, comedy, guests, and news which WSTU 95.1 would be most productive. It will cover all the basic elements of radio.The Solution cropped.bmp.png Pictures, Images and Photos
The next question that I bring to the table is how many and when there will be a broadcast. This question again will be presented to a group of students and teachers so that not only will this be my creation but influenced by the Saint Thomas University Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment