Sunday, June 14, 2009

New content

Well this weekend I was researching a paper that another professor asked me to write explaining what is pop culture. A light came one and gave me an idea for the podcast. I should bring in students that like to express their views on specific topics like pop culture, music and movies. Everyone should get some air time so that they have experience being in the lime light.Photobucket

This special segment i need a name for but can not think of anything at the moment. This can be used as a package or even a bit for on the site audio for pre-recordings. The last thing I need to get is some good mic's. the sound quality from the mac computers are horrible but lets see if Carlos can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

2 comments:

  1. Carl,
    This is an excellent blog. I am loving it! I love the logo and your great ideas. Please review the spelling of some words such as I (i). Also, make sure you put titles on some of the postings, it just shows as "NEW CONTENT." Have you thought about the music for the show? When are you going to invite me to you show? This is awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, what are you having under description? (on the left column)
    This section of the radio show should be about arts. I really like this idea.

    ReplyDelete