Monday, June 22, 2009

The interview process brought to you by Skype

Well some very interesting information to better my guest interviews with the power of Skype. Skype is an internet based instant messaging and video chat program that allows its users to keep in touch with other contacts with the power of Skype this will allow my podcast to reach a crossed the united states to bring you guest from the west coast to the east coast.

Professor Moyano introduced this innovative idea to me. She did and experiment to see if it would work to crate an audio interview with one of the students and record it on Garage Band. Needless to say that the audio quality was excellent and it sounded just like a phone conversation. I will defiantly be using this to generate my interviews.Skype Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment